YSR CHEYUTHA SCHEME 2020
YSR CHEYUTHA SCHEME 2020 scheme is for women who are residing in Andhra Pradesh. Under the scheme, help will be given to all groups of women for the creation of their own employment opportunities. Many benefits will be available to all the women under this scheme. The scheme was launched on 12th August 2020 by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh through video conferencing. The budget for the scheme is 17000 crore. The government had an estimated amount of Rs. 4,687 crore this year. The amount will be directly transferred to the account of the women who register under this scheme.
Women who are eligible after attaining the age of 45 years. The women who are widows or single mothers and their age is 45 to 60 years will have the benefit of this scheme. The government of Andhra Pradesh has also signed the memorandum with companies like Amul, Reliance, etc to enable strengthen the rural economy and make the women stakeholders of their businesses. The government of Andhra Pradesh through this scheme wants to promote entrepreneurship among the women and uplift their status in society. The women belonging to a minority community can also avail of the benefit of the scheme.
OBJECTIVES OF THE SCHEME (YSR CHEYUTHA SCHEME 2020)
The benefit of Rs 75000 will be given to ladies recipient under the YSR cheyutha Scheme of Andhra Pradesh.
To encourage, promote the welfare of women in society.
To make them self-reliant
To uplift the status of women in society.
Providing them with financial help.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED (YSR CHEYUTHA SCHEME 2020)
• Address proof
• Aadhaar Card
• Caste Certificate
• Age Proof
• Bank Account Passbook
• Mobile Number
Also, read– Bihar New ration card list 2020: Apply online
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA (YSR CHEYUTHA SCHEME 2020)
Should be the resident of Andhra Pradesh
Must be a women applicant
Must belong to a minority community
The age should be above 45 years
The age can also be below 60 years
ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR THE SCHEME (YSR CHEYUTHA SCHEME 2020)
The following steps are mentioned below to follow for online registration-
Firstly, visit the official website of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme.
Secondly, click on the apply now option.
Thirdly, the application form will be open.
Then, Enter your required details like your name, mother’s name, father’s name, date of birth, gender, etc.
Then, attach or upload the required documents with the application
Next, click on the Submit option.
BENEFITS OF THE SCHEME (YSR CHEYUTHA SCHEME 2020)
- It provides financial assistance to women of rural areas.
- Through this scheme, the government is doing welfare for the women of weaker sections of society.
- Women receive economic benefits from Andhra Pradesh Government.
- Scheme enables to uplift the status of women in society.
- Scheme helps to make women from rural areas financially independent.
- The scheme encourages women to work and establish their own businesses.
IMPORTANT FEATURES OF THE SCHEME (YSR CHEYUTHA SCHEME 2020)
• It will help to raise the living standards of rural women through financial help.
• It will benefit around 25 lakhs of women who belong to the weaker sections of the society like ST, SC, and are of 45 to 60 years of age group.
• The eligible women will be paid the amount of RS. 75,000 by the Andhra Pradesh Government in the time period of four years.
• Loans will also be provided to the eligible women which will be four times more than the amount of money which will be received under the scheme with the help of banks.
• Loan will be provided to women to help them establish their business.
• The idea of self-reliance will be promoted among rural women of Andhra Pradesh State.
The scheme is basically implemented for rural women of the Andhra Pradesh State. For improving their conditions and to gain respect in the society. The especially challenged women, single mothers aged between 45 to 60 years are eligible to apply for this scheme. Promoting the welfare and working towards the improvement in the conditions of the rural women is a big step and sincere efforts of the state government of Andhra Pradesh. The empowerment of women is being initiated through this scheme by providing them with financial help.
The scheme enables to provide equal power to women belonging to a minority group and promoting equality in the society. Women belonging to rural areas are encouraged to do a job and be financially independent by establishing their own businesses. Full support and help by the government enable women to be fully determined and confident to establish their own identity in society.