Uttarakhand Free Laptop Yojana is a scheme initiated by Uttarakhand State Government. The scheme includes providing free laptops to meritorious students belonging to the weaker section of society. According to the Educational Ministry, free laptops are given to those who have secured more than 80 percent in high school and intermediate board exams.
The state government of Uttarakhand initiated this scheme to spread awareness of digital education among students. Technology is considered to be an important asset of a country like India for becoming a digital power in the World. The beneficiaries of the scheme are provided with a cash amount also provided by the government to buy a laptop of their own choice. The scheme provides encouragement for studying higher and technology-related studies. Access to free laptops helps to grab knowledge about the latest, advanced technology of today. Digital education is provided to students through laptops.
FEATURES OF THE SCHEME– UTTARAKHAND FREE LAPTOP YOJANA
- To provide laptops to students for free.
- The scheme includes providing information about using electronic gadgets.
- The scheme provides awareness about digital education among students.
- Meritorious students of state government will be given free laptops.
- The scheme provides knowledge about the latest technology through laptops.
- Students below the poverty line will be provided with the benefits of the scheme.
- Uttarakhand government will also give 25,000 rupees of the amount to the students for buying their own choice of laptop.
PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR THE SCHEME
- Visit the official website of the scheme.
- Then, click on the Apply option.
- The application form will appear.
- Enter the necessary details and upload the documents required.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA OF THE SCHEME– UTTARAKHAND FREE LAPTOP YOJANA
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the Uttarakhand state.
- The application should be studying in class 10th and 12 th.
- Should belong to below the poverty line family.
- The applicant should have scored 80% or more marks in the board exams.
The state government of Uttarakhand has sanctioned some amount of money for the budget for providing the free laptop to students. A detailed report is to be prepared for a list of students who are eligible and deserve to get a laptop for grabbing knowledge about digital education.
OBJECTIVES OF THE SCHEME
- To provide free laptops to students who have secured 80% or more than that in 10 and 12 th board exams.
- Students belonging to BPL families will be provided with laptops for free.
- To spread awareness about digital education among students.
- To increase the technical interests of the upcoming generation.
- To encourage students for higher education.
- To tell them about the importance of digital education.
BENEFITS OF SCHEME– UTTARAKHAND FREE LAPTOP YOJANA
- Access to free laptops provided by the government to students of BPL families.
- The choice to purchase a laptop of their own choice through the money given by the state government of Uttarakhand.
- To provide awareness about digital education.
- Access to the latest technology by providing free of cost laptops
- Encouragement is provided to students for studying more further.
- Encouragement is also provided to study higher and more technological studies.
- The income certificate should be there with the applicant.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR APPLYING FOR THE SCHEME
- Domicile certificate.
- Income certificate.
- Aadhaar Card.
- School ID
- Educational Qualification
- Bank account
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
FREE LAPTOP SPECIFICATIONS
- The latest version of Windows.
- 2 GB of RAM
- Dual booted pre-loading operating system
- 14 inches LED screen with a high-resolution display.
Under the scheme, welfare is done for students belonging to BPL families. They are encouraged to study higher and technological studies. Free laptops provide them access to have knowledge about digital education and the latest technology. The scheme is for the betterment of the young minds of the country who have the ability to bring some change in the technical power of the country. Meritorious students are provided with free laptops.
Any third party name or copyright material used in the article is for informative purposes only. All the copyright material belongs to the owner and we do not provide any kind of paid support.