The Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Government of India has already started a new website for online registration for industry base . Udyog Aadhaar registration 2020 is a process for micro, small and medium business.
This website was launched on 15 September 2015 by our Honorable Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi. Now to start micro, small and medium business you can register through online mode under UAM website.
Here in this article you can get all the necessary information related to Udyog Aadhar registration and its benefits. Please have a look at the session mentioned further and stay connected with us for more related updates in the future.
Udyog Aadhaar MSME New Update
Finance Minister of our country Nirmala Sitharaman Ji has made a new announcement for micro, small and medium enterprises. Under the self-reliant India campaign, the emphasis is on making India’s small medium cottage industries more efficient to make India stronger.
3 lakh crore package has been announced for the MSME sector under the Self-Reliant India Campaign. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to 36,000 commercial (micro, small and medium) persons by giving loan of ₹ 2000 crore. Through this, economic benefit will be given to the people of India.
Udyog Aadhaar Registration
Udyog Aadhaar registration is a process for micro, small and medium businesses through which small and medium scale industries can get many benefits. Interested beneficiaries of the country who want to do their own business, business etc., can register online by visiting this UAM website.
Now any businessman or industry can register in online mode through the UAM website. Through this, small and medium industries are given the benefit of excise duty, government financial assistance for participation in foreign trade, concession in electricity bills etc. Here in this article we will provide you complete information of industry base / SSI registration process .
Highlights of Udyog Aadhaar Registration
|Article about||Udyog Aadhar Registration|
|Launched by||Mr. Narendra Modi|
|Managed by||Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises|
|Launched date||15th September, 2015|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of the country|
Also Read: PM Kisan FPO Yojana
Benefits of Udyog Aadhar Registration
Applicants with industry base will get: –
- Excise discount
- Under direct tax laws, exemption will be given
- Fee Reduction Patents and Trademarks
- Credit guarantee scheme
- The benefits of the government scheme will include loans without guarantee, low interest rates on loans and easy loans.
- The government will provide financial support for participation in foreign trade.
- Concession in electricity bills
- Discount on applying for government tenders.
Enterprise registration new rules-
On 26 June 2020, the Central Government has announced new norms for online registration. From July 1, 2020, there will be no need to upload documents and certificates for enterprise registration.
- Now, with the Aadhaar number and self declaration, new enterprise registration can be done. The government has collected the enterprise registration process with the System of Income Tax and GST.
- The details of the enterprise you have filled can be verified on the basis of PAN number or GSTIN details.
- It has also been mentioned by the government that after 1 July MSME will be known as Udyogam. Because the term is much closer to the enterprise and the registration process will be known as enterprise registration.
- All entrepreneurs can do their registration process online through the official portal. The official portal will be activated before 1 July. All those enterprises who have registered under EM-Part-II or UAM will have to register again on or after 1 July 2020 on the Enterprise Registration Portal.
- But all those enterprises which got registered before 30 June 2020, their registration will be valid till 31 March 2021.
Udyog Aadhaar’s Essential Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- mobile number
- Passport size image
- Enterprise document
- Bank statement
Registration process of Udyog Aadhaar – Udyog Aadhaar Registration 2020
- Here you Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises in order to register MSME Official Website.
- Then you need to scroll the page and enter the Aadhaar number with the entrepreneur’s name
- After reading the information, tick the checkbox and click on the option ” Validate & Generate OTP “
- OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number, enter OTP in blank and click on Validate option
- Now you need to enter the remaining information asked on the screen such as your category, gender and other related details.
- Submit the application form after reviewing all the recorded information
- Take a print out of your online registration application for further use.