Stree Swabhiman Yojana –
Stree Swabhiman Yojana 2020 was implemented on the 27th of January, 2018. Also known as Mahila Swabhiman Yojana and Nari Swabhiman Yojana. It was launched by The Central Government for the benefit to the Country’s women and girls. The major benefit of this scheme is providing sanitary napkins. Scheme’s objective of this Yojana is to maintain perfect health for women and maintain Health-Hygiene. It will help in promoting the idea of protecting the rights of all women and girls within the country. This scheme is under State Government. All the states of India are included. Under this Initiative, common service centers (CSC) will provide access to affordable, reliable, and modern (eco-friendly) sanitary napkins ( menstrual pads) to adolescent girls and women in rural areas. The official website of this Yojana is– streeswabhiman.in
How to apply online for this scheme.
Mahila, Nari, Stree Swabhiman Yojana Online Registration Process.
• STEP 1:- Firstly you have to visit the official website of StreeSwabhimanYojanai.estreeswabhiman.in.
• Step 2:- The home page will appear on the screen. On the home page of the website, click on the option “Police Verification Form Format” button.
• Step 3:– Simply after downloading this form, fill it. And after filling this form verify it with the police station near you.
• Step 4:– After this, you have to click below for the process of registration and acter moving further, The Application form Page will display on the screen.
• Step 5:- Now, fill your Aadhaarcard number.
• Step 6:- Then the verification of the Aadhaar Card Number for registration is through KYC (Electronic Know Your Customer).
• Step 7:– On which you will get a form in which you have to fill all the information asked in that form.
• Step 8:– After filling all the information, upload the necessary photo of the center along with the police verification documents.
• Step 9:– Then click on the submit button.
• Step 10:– Your online registration will be submitted. In this norm way your registration will be completed.
Also, read – Mera Paani meri virasat yojana 2020: Objectives and Benefits
Female Swabhiman Scheme Login Process:-
• Step 1:– Visit the official website of StreeSwabhimanYojanai.estreeswabhiman.in.
• Step2:– On the Homepage, you have to click on the login link.
• Step 3:- Now, you will have to enter your user name and password.
• Step 4:– After that, you have to click on the login button.
• Step 5:– This way you will be able to log in.
Required Documents for Stree Swabhiman Yojana:-
• Aadhaar card.
• Identity card.
• Mobile number.
• Passport size photo.
*OBJECTIVES OF THIS YOJANA:-
- The Prime Minister’s “Stree Swabhiman Yojana” was implemented across India on 27th January 2018. The information was implemented by the Minister of Technology and Electronics.
- The main objective of this scheme is to distribute eco-friendly sanitary pads among the women and girls in rural and remote areas of the country. And to prevent girls from any infection during the menstrual cycle and also to provide Sanitary Napkins cheaply through CSC.
- Through this scheme, The Central Government aims to spread awareness about menstrual HEALTH and HYGIENE.
- In addition, setting up production units will increase employment opportunities for women.
- This initiative of Prime Minister Narendra Modi will help in women empowerment.
- There are about 15 sanitary pad napkin units operating in different parts all over India.
- Through this scheme, problems in the menstrual cycle of women will be removed.
- The benefit of Stree Swabhiman Yojana will be given to rural and urban areas women and will also become self-reliant
- Any citizens of India can setup this Unit by investing setup cost.
- The benefit of the scheme will be provided to women and girls in the country.
- With the help of the common service center concerned Ministry will start this Scheme all over India.
- This scheme will help to improve health and cleanness.
- In this scheme, the CSC initiative for affordable, reliable, and modern sanitary pads for women and girls in rural areas.
-The sanitary napkin will sell under the local brand name.
- Making the Napkins available at school.
There are no such Eligibility Criteria in this Yojana it is applicable to all women and girl’s over the country, which includes all the State will be beneficial.