The name of the scheme is the Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme which is being launched in the State of Rajasthan. The department name for this scheme is Social Justice and Empowerment Department, and this scheme was launched under the State Government of Rajasthan, to provide the benefit for the people of Rajasthan State. The benefit of this scheme is to provide financial support to the people of Rajasthan monthly. The scheme is under the State Government and the official website of the Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme is https://rajssp.raj.nic.in/. If the applicant wants to take benefit from this scheme then they have to apply for this
The Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme is being launched by the government of the Rajasthan State to give benefit through pension and also will provide funds to the destitute elderly, widows, disabled, divorced, old age men and women for a living. Under this scheme, there are three more schemes include; Mukhyamantri Vrjana Samman Pension Yojana, Eklari Nari Samman Pension Yojana, Mukhyamantri Special Qualified Person Samman Pension Yojana, Small and Marginal Farmer Growth Pension Scheme, etc. have been included.
Under this scheme, they will also help the family who is not included in any of the above schemes, and this will be benefited by the government, over 78 lakh families got benefited from this scheme. It was being done to ensure that no family is being left to take the advantage or benefit of this scheme, so the people who are not included in the pensions scheme we can say outside pension scheme were being divided into four parts; 1.BPL people and Antodaya, Who are not being included in the any of the pension schemes. 2.Construction workers, who are not being registered as per BPL. 3. Street vendors who don’t come in the above two categories and the last, 4. All other destitute.
Table of Contents
*Online Registration for Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme:-
To take benefit of the Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme, the applicant needs to fill the application form, and the process is being mentioned below:-
Step 1:- Firstly the applicant needs to visit the official website of the Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme i.e https://rajssp.raj.nic.in/LoginContent/MidLogin.aspx
Step 2:- After visiting the site, on the homepage, you will be able to see the “Application form “.
Step 3:- The applicant needs to click on that, and the application form will display on the screen.
Step 4:- Now on the application form, the applicant needs to fill all the correct information about the candidate as per (Mention all the details such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender, and other information).
Step 5:- After filling the required details there will be an option of uploading documents, there you have to upload all the required documents.
Step 6:- After uploading documents the Candidate needs to click on the submit option, after clicking the application form will be submitted.
*Documents Required For Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme:-
The documents required for the Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme are as follow:-
• Identity card
• Bhamashah ID
• Income proof
• Birth certificate
• Bank account information
There are being many scheme which are being merged with this scheme as per considered that of the State as well as the Central also.
*Central Government Sponsored Pensions Scheme:-
• Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme (IGNOAPS)
• Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme (IGNWPS)
• Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme (IGNDPS)
*State Government Sponsored Pensions Scheme:-
• State Old Age Pension Scheme (SOAPS)
• State Widow Pension Scheme (SWPS)
• State Disability Pension Scheme (SDPS)
*Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme:-
The eligibility criteria for Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme is being differed in each and every scheme, as we know many Central and State schemes have been merged under this scheme, so they are being mentioned as per there criteria list:-
Central Scheme Criteria:
• IGNOAPS:- Women and men aged above 60 years. And their annual income should be below the poverty line.
• IGNWPS:- Widow women whose age is more than 40 years. And their annual income should be below the poverty line.
• IGNDPS:– 80% of handicapped women, male applicants above 18 years of age. And also their annual income should be below the poverty line.
State Scheme Criteria:-
• SOAPS:- This scheme is applicable to – Women over 55 years of age and older people above 58 years. And annual income should be below 48,000.
• SWPS:- This scheme is applicable to – A widow woman over 18 years of age who is not married again. And annual income shod be below 48,000.
• SDPS:- This scheme is applicable to – More than 40% of disabled persons who do not get any other financial assistance from the government. And the annual income should be below 60000.
*Financial Benefits of this scheme:-
Under this scheme, the Government of Rajasthan State will provide a monthly pension of RS 750 to RS 1000, per month as an above category.
This pension will be provided by the Central and State governments both.
They will be beneficial to the people of Rajasthan State, by providing them financial support.