In every situation, the central government wants to make the future of farmers brighter, keeping in mind its objective, PM Kisan FPO scheme has been started. Under this scheme, farmers will be encouraged to increase production through which their income can be increased. Under this scheme, special groups of farmers will get financial support from the government.
The name of the scheme is Kisan FPO Scheme. Here the FPO has a full form Farmer Producer Organization ie Farmers Producer Organization. Under the scheme, this organization will be assisted by the Central Government for production of Rs. 1500000 per organization. In this article, we will get to know this plan in detail.
|Name||PM Kisan FPO Scheme|
|Full form||Farmerproducer organization means farmer producer organization|
|Benefit||Rs 15 lakhs per organization|
If small farmers feel financially strained, then under the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme , they can avail the benefit of the scheme at any time by registering under the scheme in August, before the next installment of the scheme is going to come, by registering it under this scheme. Do take advantage
What is Kisan FPO Yojana
This is an economic cooperation scheme under which the farmers’ organization will be given financial assistance up to Rs. 15 lakhs in 3 years so that they can increase their production, provide employment, avoid middlemen, and sell them the production. To get the appropriate market.
Benefits of PM Kisan FPO Scheme
- Under this scheme, farmers have to form a group of their own. Under this group, all types of small and marginal farmers can participate together. Any farmer who will be included under this group will be provided fair market for their crops.
- Also, due to the association with the organization, they will be able to get fertilizer seeds medicines, agricultural equipments etc.
- These organizations will be assisted by the central government of ₹ 1500000 with the aim of increasing yields.
- It is necessary to add at least 11 farmers to this organization.
- This organization can be seen as an agricultural company, all the benefits that a small industry can get from this organization, but it will be totally different from the cooperative politics, that is, the cooperative act will not be imposed on them.
- Under the scheme, Rs. 1500000 will be given to the Farmer Organization by the Central Government in 3 years.
Pension is also very important for the farmers. The PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana has been started by the Central Government. By connecting with this scheme you can make your future bright at a very low premium. Get registered today.
Also Read: Kanya Sumangla Yojana
PM Kisan FPO Yojana Eligibility Rules
- If the farmers want to take advantage of this scheme, initially at least 11 farmers will have to build this organization together.
- After registering under the organization, the way these farmers will work together will be observed. If the correct report comes out, then 1500000 rupees will be given to this organization by the central government in 3 years.
- If this organization is working on the plain area then it is necessary to have 300 farmers associated with them.
- If this organization is working on the hilly region, then it is necessary to have 100 farmers associated with them.
- Apart from this, many conditions have been laid by the department which will be declared by the department itself at the field level.
Free scheme for farmers – will come home to check soil quality , under Soil Health Card Scheme
PM Kisan FPO Scheme Application Process
The information of how to apply under this scheme is not present at present, but here it will act like a company, therefore, it will be mandatory for farmers to register under the Companies Act. Under the scheme, the group will receive the same benefits as a company.
The farmers connected under the scheme will get the right market for their production very easily, in the way they will avoid getting caught in the net of middlemen and their hard earned money will be directly achievable as well as the farmers in these markets get a good price for their crops will receive.
Agricultural Equipment Subsidy Scheme – Modi government is giving up to 80% grant to farmers on farming equipment, know the registration process
Documents set up in PM Kisan FPO Yojana
- It is necessary to have all documents related to company registration under the scheme.
- All participating farmers are required to have an identity card and photo.
Under the scheme, the central government will invest Rs 4496 crore, under which Rs 1,500,000 in cash assistance will be given by the government to these organizations.