In order to enable women in the country to walk shoulder to shoulder with men, governments often run various schemes. One such scheme has been introduced for women is PM Free Silai Machine Yojana 2020.
Through this scheme, the government will give free sewing machines to women, through which they can start their own work, whether they want to open a tailoring shop or do sewing embroidery work from home. She will be able to do all this work.
To avail the PM Free Silai Machine Yojana 2020 , the government has also put certain conditions, women who want to avail the scheme, they have to prove their eligibility. If you also want to take advantage of this scheme or get any information related to the free sewing machine scheme, then stay on this article till the end.
The purpose of PM Free Silai Machine Yojana 2020
The purpose of this scheme is to make all the women of the country stand on their own feet. As we know, often women in different corners of the country are dependent on some or all of their needs. But now he can open the tailor shop himself, or he can do sewing work from home and become self-sufficient, that’s why PM Free Silai Machine Yojana has been started.
Who will get the benefits of sewing machine scheme
- The benefit of this Pradhan Mantri Free Sewing Machine Scheme will now be given to women from a few states of the country. But later this scheme will be implemented across the country. The scheme has started in these states >> Haryana, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, and Bihar.
- Through the scheme, the women of the country will be able to stand on their own feet.
- Self-employment will be promoted in the country.
- The economic condition of women will be better, plus they will not depend on anyone.
- Through this scheme, many women will not only be able to do their business, but will also be able to take it to a bigger level in future.
Also Read: Udyog Aadhar Registration
Prime Minister Free Sewing Machine Scheme Conditions and Documents
- To apply in Free Silai Machine Yojana, you are required to be resident of Haryana, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, and Bihar state.
- residence certificate
- Age certificate
- The minimum age of the woman applying should be 20 years and maximum 40 years.
- Aadhaar card of woman applying
- The benefit of the Prime Minister Free Sewing Scheme will be given to the poor and poor women of the country.
- If the woman is handicapped, or widow, then its certificate
- mobile number
- If the woman applying is from any other caste or backward class, then her caste certificate
PM Free Silai Machine Yojana 2020, Online Registration Form (Free Sewing Machine)
- If you are ready with all your documents and eligibility then in order to avail the scheme, you must first go to the official site associated with this plan. Whose link is https://www.india.gov.in.
- After clicking on the link, you will reach the home page of the site. Here you have to download the form. For this, you can enter the name of the scheme in the search box on the site. Now you will see a list of links given from which you will have to download the plan form.
- After that take a print out of the form. Now fill all the information asked in the form correctly.
- With this, attach a copy of all the documents mentioned above to you.
- After this the form has to be submitted to the concerned office.
- It will be examined after submission of the form. After getting everything right you will get the benefit of the plan. If the mistake was given in the form or false information was given, the form would be canceled.