As per the pandemic situation affecting everyone in society, in one or the other way it also affects the student’s life. At the same time, students also faced a lot regarding there studies, exams, and yearly based systems of there courses. So this program was initiated by the Government to help the students. On Sunday Nirmala Sitharaman the finance minister has announced a PM eVidya program for students. Under this program, they have announced 100 top universities and also schools in the country to take benefit from this program. Under this scheme, the online classes will be starting for the students from 30th May 2020. So, as per regard, the main aim of the program is to give or provide education to the students through the online mode, so there a year is not being wasted. Sitharaman has also made an announcement regarding the Swayam Prabha DTH channel to support that student who does not have access to the internet.
PM eVIDYA, Under this program, the top 100 universities have started teaching students online. But as you know every student doesn’t have access to an internet connection. So what about those students? So Sitharaman introduced a Swayam Prabha DTH channel for the students. A program for also the multi-mode, many modes at the same time will also be launched under PM eVidhya Program. Apart from this, the Government will also provide 12 more channels for helping the students regarding there studies. The PM eVidhya will also contain Diksha which will contain e-content and also QR code energized book for all the class students and will be further known as “One Nation One Digital Platform”. Apart from all this, the government told that a TV channel will also be launched for class 1st to 12th. This all facilities are for regular students who can see and visualize things. But what for the students of hearing-impaired, so for them radio podcast and special e-content for visually and hearing-impaired students.
This all was introduced by the Government because the lockdown situation should not affect the education of students. This scheme was launched by the Government of India to benefit the students of India. And the main objective of this program is to Educate Students. The official website for this program is https://www.swayamprabha.gov.in/
*Effective information for this program:-
• Under this program the top 100 university towards the nation will start online teaching to students from 30th May, 2020. So students year is not being wasted.
• The finance Minister Sitharaman suggested for the radio broadcast caste for education purpose for the visual hearing impared students.
• A special kind of e-content will also be provided to that students.
• As per this program the finance Minister told that there will be a single channel per class for students studying from class 1to 12, which will be known as “one channel- one class”.
• Under this scheme Diksha will also be provided for the students which is being launched for the States and also Union Territories which will contain e-content and also QR coded energized textbook for all grades it will be known as ‘one nation, one digital platform’.
• Swayam Prabha DTH channel will launch for all classes so that the student who does not have access to the internet can study
• The expert teachers will do live interactive sessions from home through skype.
• And also 200 new textbook will be added to the e-pathshala.
*Benefits of PM eVidhya Program:-
The benefits of PM eVidhya Program are being mentioned below:-
• Due to the pandemic situation students would not be able to go to college or school for there studies, so because of this program the students will get education by sitting at home, without wasting there year.
• It will be the only way for the students i.e one -stop solution for all learning needs of students.
• The students who are suffering from there visual and hearing-impared for them radio broadcast will be arranged.
• Under this the students will also get textbook and related materials online so that they dont need to study without material through the help of e-content.
• The students who won’t be able to have internet access for them DTH channel i.e Dedicated channel on TV will be provided, so to help them study.
*Objective for PM eVidhya Program.
The main objective of this program is to provide the study to the students without wasting any year of there career life, through online mode. So students education is not being affected by the pandemic situation of lockdown.