The Karnataka free laptop scheme was launched by the Government of Karnataka – H.D KumaraswamyGaru, for the students who have passed with the bright colors in their class 12th examination. And also certain higher education fields which include Medical, Engineering, etc, were finalized to distribute the laptops among the students, so if you are a student in Karnataka State then you should also take benefit from this scheme.
*Documents Required:- Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2020
Following documents are being required for the applying free Karnataka Laptop Scheme, 2020.
• Domicile certificate of Karnataka.
• Aadhaar Card for identification.
• Bank Account linked with Aadhaar Card.
• Caste Certificate.
• Income Certificate.
• Passport size photograph.
• Educational certificate.
*Online Registration:- Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2020
To apply for the Karnataka free laptop scheme, follow the below steps.
- Step 1:- Visit, the website; https://dce.kar.nic.in/freelaptoo.html.
- Step 2:– On the official website click on the laptop Scheme, tab present at the home page.
- Step 3:– Open it on a new page.
- Step 4:- Download the application form.
- Step 5:– Fill up the application form, with proper detail.
- Step 6:– Upload required scanned documents.
- Step 7:– After applying the application form, you need to go to the submit button.
- Step 8:– You will get the Acknowledgment ID and verification code to your mobile number.
- The primary objective of the free laptop distribution scheme is to promote digital education in the students.
- Another objective of the Karnataka Government is to provide technical education to those students who are not able to get it on there own due to financial crises.
- And to improve their computer knowledge and skills to perform there Higher Classes.
- In another way to encourage the brilliant students who performed well in the board examination of 12thstandard, for Higher education in the field of technology.
*Eligibility list of Courses:-
• Polytechnic colleges.
• Postgraduate courses.
• Studying at First Graduate College.
*Eligibility Criteria:- Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2020
• To be eligible for the Karnataka laptop scheme follow the below eligibility criteria.
• First the applicant must be a resident of Karnataka State.
• The applicant can be of any backward category. The rest of the category won’t be eligible.
• The students must have passed class 12 with 85% of marks from recognized university or college approved by State and Central Government.
• Beneficiaries’ annual income must be below 2 lakhs.
*BENEFITS:- Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2020
The scheme is beneficial to the backward category students, staying in Karnataka state and gracing with good grades in 12th and First-year graduate students, by providing free laptops and the main scheme objective is to promote better education purposes in Karnataka among the backward class People.