Northern Railway Recruitment 2021: Northern Railway has published the Recruitment notification for 32 Senior Resident vacancies in New Delhi. Interested candidates can submit the application form on or before 28.01.2021 & 29.01.2021. Candidates need to attend the walk-in-interview.
Eligibility Criteria For Northern Railway Recruitment 2021
1. Post Graduate Degree recognized by MCI/NBE in the concerned Specialty.
2. Post Graduate Diploma recognized by MCI/ NBE in the concerned Specialty.
3. SR-ONCOLOGY:- Candidates should be DM or DNB oncology/onco-surgery or MS surgery or DNB Surgery with one year experience in Oncology.
4. The candidate should have completed the tenure of PG Degree/ Diploma before the date of interview.
5. For SR selection in all specialties. If candidates with PG qualification are not available in a particular specialty, candidates without having PG qualification but having at least three years experience after MBBS, out of which one year of Junior Residency from a Government Hospital(300 beds or more) or MCI recognized/NBE accredited private hospital(300 beds or more) in the concerned specialty, can be considered for a period of one year only.
Total of 32 Posts.
Age Limit (As on 15.01.2021)
General/UR – 37 Years.
OBC – 40 Years.
SC/ST – 42 Years.
Age relaxation – In Case of non-availability of candidates with an age limit – General/UR – 40 yrs
OBC – 43 yrs
SC/ST – 45 yrs
Matrix Level -11 (Rs.67,700-2,08,700) revised pay as per 7th CPC at entry-level.
How to Apply for Northern Railway Recruitment 2021
The applications should be filled in on an A4 Size Paper, in the prescribed format, and complete with all the requisite enclosures. The Date and Time of the Walk-in-Interview as specified against each Specialty. Any request for a change in dates will not be entertained.
Walk-in-interview Date – 28.01.2021 & 29.01.2021
Place & Time – Auditorium, Central Hospital (08:30 A.M – 11:00 A.M)
Official Website – nr.indianrailways.gov.in
Northern Railway Recruitment Notification