Mukhayamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana was being launched by the Government of Madhya Pradesh for the farmers. The scheme is released under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi.
Mukhayamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana, For this scheme ₹, 4000 will be provided to the farmers. Under this scheme, the beneficiary who is applying for this Mukhayamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana will be getting Rs 6,000 per annum and also getting additional financial assistance of RS 4,000 and total making annual assistance to be is RS 10,000 per annum. This scheme benefits total annual assistance to be rupees 10,000 per annum. This scheme was launched on 24/09/2020 and was being updated on 26/09/2020. Mukhayamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana was being launched by Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan to benefit the Framers of the State under PM Kisan. The major benefit of this scheme is getting additional financial assistance of Rs 4,000. The scheme objective of this Yojana is to provide financial assistance and upliftment of farmers of Madhya Pradesh State. This scheme is under State Government. The official website of Mukhayamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana is pmkisan.gov.in
Under this scheme the first installment will be paid April 1 and August 31. And the second installment will be paid between September 1 and March 31.
*About this scheme:-
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has announced The Chief Minister Kalyan Yojana 2020 to benefit the farmers. Under this scheme, about 77 lakh beneficiary farmers will get in touch with this scheme. Under this scheme, the State will put around Rs4,000 in the account of every farmer of Madhya Pradesh State.
The State Government will provide final assistant to the farmers and eligible candidates can apply online application form through the official web portal or website. The applicant who is eligible for the PM Kisan scheme can apply offline application form and attach the supporting documents.
*Objective of Mukhayamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana:-
• Mukhayamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana was being introduced by the state government to Agriculture of profitable bu
• This scheme was introduced by the government to make farmers self-reliant and be able to work enthusiastically and gain more profit through the advanced technology method for agriculture purposes.
• Farmers are being helped through this scheme by providing them a sufficient amount of money.
*Benefit of Mukhayamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana:-
• Under Mukhayamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana Government will provide rupees 6000 to farmers every year.
• The farmers of the state Madhya Pradesh will get benefit of this scheme.
In the inclusion of these, the farmer will get an additional ₹4000So in total the farmer of Madhya Pradesh will get ₹10,000 per year.
• In acceptance of this scheme the farmer will get benefits do use additional technology on their farm.
• Asper report around an 80 lakh farmer will get benefit from this scheme ₹10,000 will be received annually per year.
*Documents Required To Apply Online for Mukhayamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana:
e documents which will be required for the process of filling the form online for Mukhayamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana are as follow:-
• Aadhar Card
• Resident certificate
• Mobile number
• Bank account number.
*Online Registration process:-
1. Step 1:- Firstly the Candidate needs to visit the official website at pmkisan.gov.in
2. Step 2:- After visiting the site, on the homepage, there will be a “farmer corner” you need to click on that.
Step 3:- This option will contain “ Edit Aadhar details, New Farmers Registration and Check Beneficiary Status.
4. Step 4:– There you have to click on New Farmer Registration https://pmkisan.gov.in/RegistrationForm.aspx or directly click on the link the Registration process will appear.
5. Step 5:- At here the Candidate needs to enter the Aadhar card number and captcha code and click on click here to continue option.
6. Step 6:– For the new applicant there will appear “ Record not Found with given details. Do you want to register on PM-Kisan Portal”, will appear and over there click on the YES option.
7. Step 7:- Over there the application form get open.
8. Step 8:- The applicant needs to fill all the details over there and after that click on the SAVE option.
*Correction Details :-
All the beneficiary who have applied for this scheme needs to firstly need to correct the PM Kisan Nidhi Account Details for there, the old one will be removed. Especially the farmers, as well as the CSC operators, should make sure that the details which they enter to take benefit for this scheme while applying for this scheme, should fill correctly without having any mistake. If any mistake is found in the Aadhar number as well as bank and other details the application form will be considered as rejected.
*PM Kisan Correction Online Details:-
1. Step 1:- Firstly the Candidate needs to visit the official website of PM Kisan Yojana.
2. Step 2:– Over there the candidate needs to click on the “New Registration” or click on the “ Edit Aadhar deatils or Check Beneficiary Status” as per the applicant requirements.
3. Step 3:– Over there, you need to fill in all the details correctly and also the captcha code correctly as per your required field.
4. Step 4:- After that, there will appear on the screen all the details which you have mentioned in the application form while filling the form.i.e the farmer name, village name, etc.
5. Step 5:- If you want to edit the details extra, then you need to click on the edit option, which will be able to see on the screen.
6. Step 6:– By clicking on the edit option, on the screen the details which are required to be corrected will be indicated with a blank box, so it will be easy for the applicant to fill in the information correctly.
7. Step 7:- Now fill the detail effectively, and also click on the update option.
8. Step 8:– After that, make up the last visit of the application and if it is correctly done everything, finally now click on the “Submit” option. Your new application with the update will be submitted successfully.