The KALIA Yojana, an innovative package for farmers’ welfare, stands for “Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation”. It was launched by the Honourable Chief Minister on New Year’s Eve , with an objective to accelerate agricultural prosperity and reduce poverty across the State.
Procedure to use Online Kalia Yojana form 2020-21
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Kalia Yojana i.e. https://kalia.odisha.gov.in/.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the choice “Apply Online” button for a fresh application
Step 3- form pages are going to be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now Enter your Aadhaar number.
Step 5- Click on the show button to point out the shape .
Step 6- the appliance forms are going to be displayed on the screen.
Step 7- Fill within the details.
Step 8- Attach all the documents.
Step 9- Submit the shape .
Required Document for Kalia Yojana
Important Document to use Online
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof
- Bank Account Details
- Residential Address Details
- Mobile Number
Kalia Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the Odisha state.
- Applicant must belong to the small category.
- The applicant must belong to the BPL category.
- Any farmer who falls under the tax payment structure won’t be allowed to use the KALIA Yojana.
- If the farmer is functioning for the government or the central government or related to any PSU department then they’re not eligible.
- The applicant must have a working checking account .
- No such beneficiary traceable
- Former and present holders of constitutional posts
Kalia Yojana 2020-21: Online form
Kalia Yojana 2020: Online form PDF Download – Financing agriculture and ensuring the cultivators is important to eradicate poverty and to spice up shared prosperity of the state. Through the implementation of Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation – KALIA Scheme , the government aims to lend farmers with an all-inclusive and versatile network , ensuring accelerated agricultural prosperity.
All farmers are going to be provided Rs 10,000 per family as assistance for cultivation. Each family will get Rs 5,000 separately within the kharif and rabi seasons, for five cropping seasons between 2018-19 and 2021-22.
- Assistance for Cultivation: 25,000per farm family over five seasons
- Assistance for Livelihood: 12,500each landless agricultural household
- Assistance for Vulnerable Agricultural Household: 10,000per family per annum
- Life Insurance for Cultivators & Landless Agricultural Laborers:
- 330 for all times Insurance of Rs 2,00,000
- Rs. 12 once a year for private Accident Cover of Rs 2,00,000
- For 51-70 yrs old the whole premium are going to be borne by Govt. of Odisha
- Interest Free Crop Loan: 50,000loan @ 0% Interest
Objectives of Kalia Yojana 2020-21
- SCHEME OBJECTIVE
- Under the scheme, Rs 10,180 crore are going to be spent over three years until 2020-21 in providing financial assistance to cultivators and landless agricultural labourers.
- At the guts of a progressive scheme like KALIA lies the motivation to empower the farmers of the state with finance options which will enable the expansion and development of agriculture in Odisha.
- Enhancement of the accessibility to acceptable financial services will further ensure agricultural productivity and increase income among farmers , particularly the tiny and marginal land holders.
An amount of Rs 10000 / family (Rs 5,000 each for both the seasons – Kharif and Rabi) are going to be provided as aid for taking over farming. to ensure comprehensive coverage, the assistance are going to be provided for five cropping seasons spanning 3 years from 2018-19 to 2021-22.
- The money was directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
- The landless farmers obtained Rs.12, 500 annually.
- Life coverage policy of Rs. 2 lakh at a premium payment of Rs. 330 is formed available for the beneficiaries.