Jharkhand Ration Card List 2020, Ration card is considered to be an important document for all the citizens living over the country as same as the ration card is also considered to be an also important document Jharkhand people. Which is used in our official and non-government activities? Under the food security pink, (PA) and yellow( AAY Antodaya) color ration cards are being provided to the citizens living there. A poor family living over there gets benefits from this Ration Card by getting food at a very low price. It is more best beneficial to APL /BPL card people. In Jharkhand state, it is considered to be an important document for APL/BPL citizens to take benefit of the government scheme. It is therefore important too that the people who are containing the Ration Card can only take Ration from there nearby Shops of Ration located over there. They don’t need to travel for long-distance regarding this. All this is beneficial to people over there in Jharkhand state living below the poverty line.
This scheme was launched by Food and Logistics Department, and the name of the department was the Department of Food, Public Distribution and Consumers Affairs, Government of Jharkhand. The beneficiary of this scheme is the family living in the state of Jharkhand. And the scheme objective of this scheme is to provide Food and Grains to needy people living over the State of Jharkhand. The official website of this scheme is- https://aahar.jharkhand.gov.in/
*Types of Ration card ( Jharkhand State) राशन कार्ड
There are three types of Ration Card in Jharkhand,
• P.H Ration Card
• AAY Ration Card
• White Ration Card
*Detail of APL/BPL/AAY Ration Card:-
APL Card:- Those people who are living above the poverty line and it is a non-priority subsidy is given APL Ration Card.
BPL Card:- Those people who are living below the poverty line, the government will provide benefits through the BPL Ration Card.
Antyodaya Ration Card (AAY Ration Card ):- Those people who are considered to be the backward class of the society comes under Antyodaya Ration Card and are benefited through that.
Also, read – Kusum Yojana 2020: Online registration
*Online Registration of Jharkhand Ration Card:- ऑनलाइन आवेदन
- Step 1:– Firstly the candidate needs to visit the official website of the government of Jharkhand state i.ehttps://aahar.jharkhand.gov.in/
- Step 2:- On there on the website on the home page, there from the menu bar click on the “Online Service “.
- Step 3:- click on the “Online Service “ tab from the menu bar.
- Step 4:- Now the Candidate needs to select “ Online Application” from the drop-down menu bar.
- Step 5:- Read the complete information over there and according to your chosen application like whether (APL/BPL/AAY) fill the form regarding that over there with giving all the information of yours, and after filling it click on the submit option.
- Step 6:- Now the Candidate needs to select the type of “ Apply For New Ration Card “ and then the applicant or candidate needs to enter the phone number.
- Step 7:- Fill the complete form with all the details and upload all the required documents.
- Step 8:- After that, the candidate needs to click on the submit option and the form will be submitted.
- Step 9:- After submitting the candidate will get a receipt print out of that receipt. ATTACH the photocopy of Ration Card the relevant document with the printed application and submit it to the relevant BSO Office and obtain the receipt from the Office.
Once you attain the photocopy of the Ration Card and the attached documents with the printed application and submit it to the relevant BSO office and obtain the receipt from the office.
*How to make corrections in the Ration Card:-
Step 1:– The candidate needs to visit the official website of the Jharkhand Government PDS system i.ehttps://aahar.jharkhand.gov.in/
Step 2:- After visiting the site on the home page you have to select on the “online service” and select “online application”.
Step 3:- After that, you will get the details that what errors to correct. Correct all the errors over there. In case you having a mistake in your name you cannot correct it online for that you need to visit the concerned DSO office nearby you.
Step 4:- The candidate needs to press on the proceed button which is available just below that page.
Step 5:- On the next page, it will ask the Candidate to select the error in which you want to do corrections.
Step 6:- if you want to add a family member’s name in the Ration Card. After that, it will ask you the ration card number and also the Mobile number. And also mention the Aadhar card number after that you will get OTP, mention the OTP to the required place, and fill the detail of the new member who’s going to be added, and after that press sends a request.
Step 7:- After submitting take out the print and submit the form with all the important documents to the nearest DSO office.
Step 8:- similarly you can do other changes to like this.