The IGRSUP portal for the stamp and registration department of the U.P. government which provides registration of property and ownership of any property in any place in the U.P. The portal provides various types of services like real estate registration, marriage registration, a certified copy of deeds. It is launched by the government of Uttar Pradesh for the people of the state. It provides hassle-free online services to people of the state.
The portal is under the Uttar Pradesh state government. All the transactions involved in the sale of immovable property is registered in India. The registration ensures the clean title to the owner of the property. According to the Indian Stamp Act, the prescribed stamp duty of the documents is charged. Stamp duty is considered to be the major source of revenue for the Uttar Pradesh Government. Marriage registration is also done through this portal.
PROCEDURE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR THE PORTAL- IGRSUP (INTEGRATED GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL SYSTEM PORTAL)
Department of stamps and registration manages the registration, transfer of property in Uttar Pradesh. So, following are the steps given below to register online-:
- Visit the official website of the stamp and registration department.
- Then, on the homepage of the website, click on the option of Apply Online.
- Then, if a person is registering for the first time, then create an account and log in.
- Choose the district, tehsil, and registrar.
- Then, enter the mobile number and create a password.
- Enter the captcha code and click on the continue button.
- Then, a form will appear on the screen
- Select the nature of the document as in the relevant deed category.
- Then, fill the name of the deed presenter and mobile number.
- Then, provide the details of the property which includes tehsil of the district, type of area whether urban or rural, Subarea type of the tehsil, Ward of the sub-area tehsil which is already selected, Type of property like land, building, plot, etc.
- Then, provide the details of the property for valuation.
- Choose the type of building and click on the continue button to proceed further.
- Choose the type of property and enter the details of an independent building which includes a residential area, total area, etc.
- Upload all the necessary documents like Aadhaar card, pan card, etc.
- Then, choose the deed document option to prepare a document and save it.
- Choose the payment type and make the payment.
- Then, select the user consent and save to continue further.
- Then, take the print out of the form and payment receipt and visit the registrar office on working days.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR REGISTRATION OF PROPERTY
Certificate of residence
Witnesses identity cards
An online application form copy
Passport size photos
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROPERTY REGISTRATION- IGRSUP (INTEGRATED GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL SYSTEM PORTAL)
• To have a permanent public record.
• To make the system of property registration more efficient and time-saving.
• To save the money also.
• To check the revenue record of land if it is agricultural land.
BENEFITS OF THE PORTAL
All the facility is available online through the portal
People can apply for this e-service on both commercial and residential properties.
Registry work is promoted online which includes purchase stamp papers.
To encourage transparency between the Uttar Pradesh government and citizens.
Under the portal, there is a provision of registering marriage online which is compulsory. It is registered under Hindu Marriage Registration Rules 1973. A certificate is issued after the successful registration of the marriage. A certificate is considered to be an important document as legal proof of marriage between two individuals.
STEPS TO APPLY ONLINE FOR MARRIAGE REGISTRATION
First, visit the official website of the portal.
Then, click on the option for applying online for marriage registration.
Then, Aadhaar number of the groom is entered and OTP is sent to the mobile number.
Then, enter the bride mobile number and OTP will be generated.
Then, the personal details of the groom have to be entered.
Photographs and other documents need to be uploaded to the groom.
Then all the details and documents of the bride to be entered.
Enter the details of marriage like the place, date, and save the information.
Details of witnesses to be entered and photographs to be uploaded.
Click on the submit button
The fee has to be paid for marriage registration.
Then, the issuing authority will issue a marriage certificate.
OBJECTIVES OF REGISTERING MARRIAGE ONLINE
• To make it easier for a couple to register their marriage.
• Using Aadhaar card, it gets verified for registration.
• To maintain transparency between the government and the people of the state.
• To claim insurance-related benefits.
• To apply for a passport marriage certificate is required.