This series of how to get away with the murder includes a legal drama created by Peter Norwalk. It was premiered on ABC in the month of September 2014. In its first season, the series introduced Annalise Keating a well-known criminal defense lawyer and law professor at Middleton University in Philadephia. Keating selects the five of her newly enrolled students as interns at his firm who works with Annalise’s employees. The things go wrong when Annalise’s intern gets caught in the murder of Annalise’s husband Sam Keating.
The series has six seasons consisting of 15 episodes. Its cast members have got recognition and awards for their performances. Davis for her performance has received critical acclaim as she has been awarded Primetime Emmy Award for outstanding lead actress in drama series and also winning many other awards.
STORY OF THE SERIES
The story is about Annalise Keating who is a prominent criminal defense attorney and law professor at Middleton University in Philadephia. She selects interns for her firm and the interns work with the employees of the firm. The story reveals two murders. One is of Annalise’s husband Sam Keating who is killed by Annalise’s intern. The flashbacks of disposing of the body and details of the incident are showcased in the series. The final six episodes which explore Annalise’s attempt of helping her intern in covering up Sam’s murder and to legally implicate Sam in Lila’s death and flashbacks are shown of Lila’s final moments before her murder.
The sixth season is the final season in which laurel and Christopher disappearances are shown. Annalise goes into the rehab and just in time returns for helping her star students to pass their final semester of law and tries to find Laurel and Christopher. FBI comes in and opens an investigation into Annalise, her students, and her associates, and every murder and misdeed is exposed which forces them to make the decision for survival that changes their lives, relations, and future forever.
CAST AND CHARACTERS OF THE SERIES
- Viola Davis as Annalise Keating, high profile criminal defense attorney and law professor at Middleton university
- Billy brown as Nate Lahey, Philadelphia police detective
- Alfred Enoch as Wes Gibbins a law student and member of Annalise’s group of favored students.
- Jack Falahee as Connor Walsh, a cunning and hard-working member.
- Katie Findley as Rebecca Sutter, Wes neighbor
- Aja Naomi King as Michael Pratt, a high flying over-achiever
- Matt McGorry as Asher Millstone, a member of Keating -5
- Karla Souza as Laurel Castillo, a resourceful Keating 5 member
- Charlie Weber as Frank Delfino, private detective, and fixer of Annalise
- Liza Weil as Bonnie Winter bottom, Annalise’s associate
- Conrad Ricomora as Oliver Hampton, a talented computer hacker
- Rome Flynn is Gabriel Maddox, a Mysterious young man, and aspiring civil rights, lawyer.
- Amirah Vann as Tegan Price, a powerful attorney at Captain and Gold firm.
- Timothy Hutton as Emmett Crawford, managing partner at Captain and Gold firm.
The season-7 of the series will be forwarded for a few years. Season-6 is considered to be the final and last season. The season-7 will be moved forward for a few years for giving, following its characters into a new phase of lives.
REVIEWS OF THE SERIES
How to get away with the murder series is conceptually original and delivers thrills with melodramatic twists and captivating lead of the series. Brilliant performances are showcased by the cast of the series. Two murders are explored which last throughout the seasons through flashback and flashforward sequences. Strong female characters, unrealistic unique cases. The high octane courtroom drama is depicted in the series. Flashforward scenes are shown of students disposing of the body. The murder case details, twists, and aftermath of the murder is showcased in the series. The series showcases solid cases for TV drama, fantastic pacing, gripping storytelling, and high performances of the cast.
Any third party name or copyright material used in the article is for informative purposes only. All the copyright material belongs to the owner and we do not provide any kind of paid support.