The nights are getting darker, so it’s time to welcome the Halloween season. Yet again Michael Myers returns with its horror movies. This time it is the Halloween Kills. This film is the 12th film of Michael Myers. The film is the direct sequel of the 2018 Halloween. Halloween was directed by David Gordon Green. Green is again the director of the sequel Halloween kills.
The film’s release date has been postponed several times. But we have finally received the official release date of the film. Read through the article and get all the information about this horror sequel. And start getting dressed for the Halloween season and you might never know who when will Halloween Kill….
Halloween Kills: Release Date
Halloween Kills is scheduled to release in the theatres on October 16, 2020. But due to the Covid-19 outbreak, it was postponed. The film now will release in the theatres on October 15, 2021. It was also reported by various sources that Halloween Kills will have a hybrid release. That means that film will be released in the theatres as well as it will be streamed on the Peacock streaming service on the same release date. Halloween Kills will be available for free for the Peacock Premium Subscribers.
Halloween Kills: Official Trailer
The official trailer of the film was released three months ago. And the trailer itself was so exciting that it will give you goosebumps down your spine. But the final trailer was released 2 weeks ago by Universal Studious. The trailer shows Michael walking down an unstoppable rampage to his childhood home. While on the other side Laurie and her family and the town rally to stop him. Isn’t this exciting?! We cannot wait to see what the movie shall unfold.
Halloween Kills: Cast and Crew
- Jamie Lee Curtis as Laurie Strode
- James Jude Courtney and Nick Castle as Michael Myers.
- Judy Greer as Karen Nelson, Laurie’s daughter and Allyson’s mother
- Andi Matichak as Allyson Nelson, Karen’s daughter and Laurie’s granddaughter
- Will Patton as Deputy Frank Hawkins,
- Anthony Michael Hall as Tommy Doyle
- Nancy Stephens as Marion Chambers
- Robert Longstreet as Lonnie Elam
- Omar Dorsey as Sheriff Barker, Haddonfield’s sheriff
- Charles Cyphers as Leigh Brackett
- David Lowe as Lance Tovoli
- Tristian Eggerling as young Lonnie Elam.
- Dylan Arnold as Cameron Elam, Allyson’s ex-boyfriend and Lonnie’s son
- Jibrail Nantambu as Julian Morrisey
- Brian F. Durkin as Deputy Graham, Haddonfield’s deputy
- Michael Smallwood as Marcus
- Scott MacArthur as Big John
- Mike Dupree as the Ventriloquist
- Salem Collins as Christy
- Thomas Mann as young Frank Hawkins
- Kyle Richards as Lindsey Wallace
- Carmela McNeal as Vanessa
- Diva Tyler as Sondra
- Lenny Clarke as Roger
- Michael McDonald as Little John
- Ryan Lewis as Deputy Sullivan
- Timothy Gill as Haddonfield Hospital Patient
Halloween Kills: What Next? Another Sequel?
Fans are already excited about Halloween Kills and cannot wait to watch what the movie beholds. They are more eager to know whether there will a sequel for the movie. Yes, there surely will as The duo Laurie and Michael have already announced the date of release of Halloween Ends as October 14, 2022. The duo gets attached with the star Jamie Lee Curtis as the U.S audience will get to see a new face. Will this be the final confrontation of the duo?