The scheme Gujarat Shramik Manpasand Pass Scheme 2020 was launched by the Government of Gujarat for helping out the workers.
The Gujarat Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board
Committee invented the scheme for the people of Gujarat State.
In this scheme, they will provide a pass to the workers of the Gujarat State that
will help them to commute at a lesser cost.
And by this, it is been clearly observed that this scheme is mostly beneficial
to the daily wage workers.
It also ensures that they will provide workers to get the bus pass inside
the city. The beneficiary only needs to pay 20% of the bus pass rest 80% will be paid by the State Government.
The scheme was launched on 15 September 2020. And it directly or indirectly targets the construction workers who are working on daily wages.
This official website of this scheme is bocwwb.gujarat.gov.in
*OBJECTIVE OF GUJARAT SHARMIK MANPASAND PASS SCHEME:-
The scheme mainly points on helping the worker who is working on
the daily wage.
It helps the construction worker by supporting them with financial needs by reducing travel costs.
The workers who are being registered for this scheme will be getting the bus travel pass at a higher concessional rate.
*BENEFITS OF GUJARAT SHARMIK MANPASAND PASS SCHEME:-
• It helps in reducing travel cost burden for the workers.
• The workers under this scheme only have to pay 20% of the cost 80% is
paid by the government itself.
• Under this scheme monthly or quarterly pass will be issued to the
• The beneficiary under this scheme can travel only within the city.
Also, read – Farmers bill 2020 – Overview, features
*ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR GUJARAT SHARMIK MANPASAND PASS SCHEME 2020:-
To take the benefit of this scheme the below-mentioned points
should be kept in mind.
• The candidate who wants to take advantage of this scheme
must be a resident of Gujarat State.
• The candidate filling for this opportunity should be workers in
a construction company.
• The candidate must be the registered civilian labor in
Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board.
*Documents Required For Gujarat Shramik Manpasand Pass Scheme:-
• For the age proof Election and Aadhaar card.
• For the family detail; Ration Card.
• Candidate should have a self-attested certificate of completion of work
of construction for a minimum of 30 days, in the final year.
• Copy of passbook for bank account number and certificate of self-certified occupation.
• Self-certified income Certificate.
• Copy of bank passbook for the bank account number.
• Three passport size photographs.
*How to apply for Gujarat Shramik Manpasand Pass Scheme 2020:-
To apply for Gujarat Shramik Manpasand Pass Scheme the candidate should be registered labor with building and Other Construction Workers
The candidate wants to register himself for this scheme then he should visit
Gujarat Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board.
Address:- “Shrambhavan” 1st floor, Rustam Kama Marg, Next to Gungouse, Khanpur, Ahmedabad, 380001.
The candidate should go to the above address and there they will provide
you a form, you have to fill the form along with the mention documents