District Magistrate Nadia Recruitment 2021: District Magistrate Nadia has published a notification for Guest Teacher vacancies. Candidates can apply for a Guest Teacher Jobs interview on 27 January 2021.
Eligibility Criteria for District Magistrate Nadia Recruitment 2021
1. Candidate must be a retired High School teacher of Govt./ Govt. Aided/ Govt. The sponsored school having Post Graduate Degree in Geography with B.Ed. or equivalent training degree.
2. Proficiency in teaching in the English language is desirable.
3. Preference will be given to teachers from English medium school
Guest Teacher – Total 01 Vacancy
Candidates maximum age limit 64 years as on the date of interview. Age relaxation for reserved category as per Government norms.
Candidates should No Application Fee for Apply District Magistrate Nadia Jobs.
Selected candidates will get Last Pay minus Pension.
The selection of candidates will be based on Interview to be conducted by the Selection Committee.
How to Apply for District Magistrate Nadia Jobs 2021
The following documents will be required for the abo\re mentioned post on the day of the interview:
Original documents along with self – certified Xerox copies (two sets) to be produced for documents verification:
t. Biodata with two passport size Photograph.
2. All academic mark sheets and certificates.
3. Appointment Letter and Approval Letter.
4. Age proof certificate (Madyamik Certificate or Admit)
5. Pension Order.
6. Voter identity card.
7. Aadhar Card.
8: One self-addressed envelope with a postal stamp.
Term of Engagement: Re-engagement will be valid till the permanent teacher is engaged by the School Education Department or up to 65 years of the candidate, whichever is earlier.
Date of Walk-In-Interview: 27/01/2021
Place of interview: Office chamber of the Additional District Magistrate (Gen.) Nadia
Reporting Time: 11 A.M.
District Magistrate Nadia Recruitment 2021 Notification:
Official Website: nadia.gov.in