The CG Bhuiya scheme is of the Chhattisgarh government for computerized land records of the state. The portal has two parts which include bhuiya and another one island map. People of the state can seek information related to it. It’s beneficial for the people as it saves time and has become a transparent system for land records. It is the computerization of land records project of the Chhattisgarh government. The information is collected related to measles and accounts. It’s a tool to manage the measles maps.
For the people of the state, the facility to view the relevant Khasra and Khatauni is provided by the portal. The copy of the measles is seen by the terrain map. Through the portal, a modernized, digital view of land record management has emerged. Each and every village is covered under it. Access is provided to people of Chhattisgarh to know about their land or property through the portal.
BENEFITS OF THE PORTAL
- People can check the complete information about land records and properties.
- Land record details can be seen just from one click by sitting at home.
- The portal is easy to use.
- Time and money are saved.
- All the details about the land map can be downloaded online.
- All the land details can be seen online.
- There will be a decrease in a burglary.
- Computerized data is available on your land.
- People can view their details about land online.
- People can also view, download land parcel maps.
PROCEDURE TO VIEW THE MEASLES AND KHATAUNI
• Visit the official website of the portal.
• Click on the digitally signed application form.
• Enter tehsil, district, the board of revenue inspectors.
• Select the village or village number.
• Choose the measles wise to see the information by providing measles number.
• Landlords proceed by selecting the name from the list of names.
• Choose the measle wise option and measle number will be given directly.
• Then, the relevant report can be viewed.
PROCEDURE TO VIEW THE BHUIYA MAP
1) Visit the official portal of the government department.
2) Click on view map option.
3) Then, choose the tehsil, district, and board of inspectors.
4) Then, a map of measles can be seen from the map of the village.
5) Three options will be displayed like plot information, P-II, and BI.
6) Select the measles map option.
7) Measles map of the land can be seen on the screen.
8) To take print of the map, click on the print option and print can be taken.
9) Map can also be downloaded.
The objectives of the portal are the development of modern, computerized, comprehensive, and transparent land records management system in the country. It also aims to give conclusive identification. It also aims to modernize land record management and minimize the disputes related to land or property which are likely to occur, improve the transparency of land records maintenance, and to facilitate the registration of immovable property across the state of Chhattisgarh. It provides convenience to the people of Chhattisgarh state.
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE PORTAL
The landowner should be the permanent resident of Chhattisgarh state.
A person should have land or property of his own.
The land or property should be registered one.
FEATURES OF THE PORTAL
The portal is made for providing online land records.
The information provided on the portal is related to a particular village under the tehsil.
Portal has made it easier for people to know about the details of their land or property just by sitting at home.
Computerized data of data is available online.
All the procedures and steps are given on the official website of the portal to know about every detail of the land record.
There is the connectivity of the online registration office with the tehsil office tasks.
A Modernized, comprehensive land record management system is introduced through the portal.
There is a computerization of land maps through the portal.
Each village of Chhattisgarh under the tehsil is covered under the portal.
Agricultural land data is also available in the portal.
It includes a set of measles and account-related information.
The facility is provided to see measles through the geo map.
The state government of Chhattisgarh has computerized the system of viewing the land records of people.
With the introduction of the portal by the government of Chhattisgarh, various benefits are provided to people of the state. It has proved to be useful, convenient for the people of the Chhattisgarh. Modernized, computerized land records are available online through this portal just by a click.