Begum Hazrat Mahal scholarship 2020 was founded by Maulana Azad Education Foundation. Ministry of minority affairs and the Government of India founded this scheme for the girls of the minority community of the country. Begum Hazrat Mahal scholarship 2020 was earlier known as the MaulanaAzaad national scholarship. This scheme was initially launched by the late Prime Minister Of India Atal Bihari Vajpayee on 3rd May 2003. This scheme was launched during the National conference of the educational and economic development of minorities held at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi.
The main aim of this scholarship is to provide financial support to the girls of the minority This game will help the students who are unable to pursue their studies due to the lack of financial supports.
The mode of taking advantage of this scheme is to apply online the official website of this Begum hazratmahal scholarship is –http:/bhmnsmaef.irg/maefwebsite/
This scholarship will pay the amount of rupees 5000 of students studying in 9th and 10thstandard. Amount of rupees6000 of students studying in 11th and 12th standard.
*Objective of Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship:-
• The main objective of Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarships to promote support, encourage and assist the girl’s students of minority community for their higher studies from class 9 to 12.
• To provide them with financial support to complete their higher education.
• The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial support with the payment of their school/ college fees and also their board/ lodging charges. This also includes their stationery/ books to those students who are not able to complete their higher education due to the lack of their financial status.
*Eligibility Criteria of Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship:-
• The beneficiary of this scheme is the girl’s students belonging to the minority Communities that include Muslim, Christian, Buddhism, Sikh, Parsis, and Jain.
• Only the minority community girls can apply for the scholarship and that too who are studying from standard 9 to 12.
• To take benefit for this scholarship the girl student must have to attain at least 50% marks in thereQualifying exams.
• To take the benefit of the scheme the girl’s student has to been Verified by this school and the girl student has to fill the school verification form and get it signed by the principal along with the stamp and signature on their photograph.
• The annual income of the girl’s family should not be more than 2 Lakhs.
• It is being not required to send the hard copies to the authorities of this scheme.
• Only two students from per family should take the advantage of the scheme.
• Scholarship is only applicable in India not for abroad studies.
• No fees are being chargeable to fill this scholarship form.
• The scheme of the scholarship is being filled free.
*Silent Features Of Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship:-
• This scheme is 100% government-funded.
• Amount of money transfer will be direct to the bank transfer method.
• Scholarship is being filled through online mode.
• The girl’s child belonging from the minority class can take benefit of this scheme.
*Documents required for Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship:-
• Aadhaar Card.
• Income certificate
• School verification form
• sport size photograph
• Self- declaration of the minority community.
• Bank account details.
*How to apply online for Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship:-
1.Step 1:-Firstly the applicant needs to visit the Official website of the Maulana Azad Education Foundation.
2.Step 2:- After visiting the site on the homepage of this scheme you will see the registration option click on the register now option.
3.Step 3:– After the registration process now you will see the instruction appear on the screen and then you need to click on the “ proceed” option.
- Step 4:- Now the applicant needs to feel the detailed information asked there on the form of the scheme.
- Step 5:- After feeling the form there would be an option to upload the documents which should be self-attested upload all the documents which are mentioned above.
- Step 6:– Give you all the details and now click on the submit option and the application form will be submitted.
*Begum Hazrat Scholarship Online Status:-
- Step 1:– Firstly the candy needs to visit the official website of the Maulana Azad Education Foundation.
- Step 2:- On the Homepage, of the official website where the candidate needs to click on the “Application Status” and over there put your ID, and password.
- Step 3:- There the applicant needs to enter the category of Scholarship, Identification details, and DOB and Captcha code.
- Step 4:- Now click on the “view application status” option and the application will be viewed on the screen.
*Points to remember:-
• The applicant has to submit her application form in physical/ hard copy by post through school or college.
• In submitting this process the applicant needs to upload all the documents in Hindi or English.
• The applicant has to submit only one form; if more than one form is applied, that will be considered as Duplicate and will be Rejected.
• No application fee to be paid by the applicant.