Aseem Portal/App is launched by (NSDC) National Skill Development Corporation. Aatmanirbhar Skilled Employees Employers to find efficient livelihood opportunities. It’s a digital platform that is based on Artificial Intelligence (AI) through which migrant workers can get jobs according to their skills. By registering on the Aseem portal, workers can find jobs in their nearby area in an easy manner. The worker can apply for delivery boy, cab drivers, and many other jobs.
ASEEM PORTAL REGISTRATION
Employees can register on this artificial intelligence-based portal which provides real-time information through identifying important skills needed and various employment prospects. An integrated platform enables growth and development chances for skilled candidates, employers, training providers, and government which is helping in the improvement of the economic system of the country. It helps to build a better workplace for finding job opportunities. For the registration, the below-mentioned steps have to be followed-:
i. First, the applicant has to go to the official website of the Aseem portal.
ii. Then, choose the option for employees.
iii. Then, a registration form will open.
iv. Fill the required personal details in an accurate manner.
v. Then after filling the form, click on the register button.
vi. Form will be registered and registration as an employee will be completed.
BENEFITS OF ASEEM PORTAL REGISTRATION
Skilled employees get job opportunities from large companies like Swiggy, Zomato, ola, etc.
Aseem portal enables us to find suitable job opportunities.
Employers can assess the availability of a skilled workforce.
Informed decisions are made while crafting hiring plans.
The portal aims to improve the flow of information related to jobs.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR REGISTRATION
• Aadhar Card
• Mobile number
• Email id
• Identity Card
ELIGIBILITY FOR REGISTERING ON PORTAL
It is applied to only registered companies.
It is necessary to give at least a minimum salary to employees by the company.
Employees should give information about their previous work and job.
Various documents are required for registering on the portal or app.
OBJECTIVES OF ASEEM PORTAL
• A digital platform is provided to assess the availability of a skilled workforce.
• To create massive job opportunities for unemployed youth.
• It provides real-time accurate information.
• Identifies relevant skill requirements and various employment prospects.
• It aims to provide employment opportunities to skill, non-skilled labor.
• Provides jobs as per the skills and experience.
FEATURES OF ASEEM PORTAL
a) Planning- It provides a platform to assess the availability of a skilled workforce and initiate their hiring plans.
b) Analytics- It includes data, trends that describe the market of the workforce, and a map of the demand of skilled workforce.
c) Real-time data- The real-time, right information is provided by identifying the skill requirements and prospects of employment.
The key focus of the portal is to identify the industry requirements, demand as per district, key workforce suppliers, important consumers, patterns of migration, various career prospects for candidates. The approach of the portal is to collect a database of the migrants in India. Data that will be coming to the portal will be from various states and center skill schemes will be integrated. Artificial Intelligence (AI) based platform to strengthen the career pathways to gain industry-related skills and explore the emerging job opportunities in the post COVID- era.
ASEEM PORTAL REGISTRATION FOR TRAINING PARTNERS
The following steps are followed which are given below-
- Firstly, the applicant has to visit the official website.
- Then, the homepage will be displayed on the screen.
- On the homepage, the applicant has to click on the option “For Employers”.
- Then, the login page will appear.
- The applicant has to click on the sign-up button.
- The form will appear in sign-up.
- Then, select the required ministry.
- Fill the required important details like Organization name, TP ID, full name, Name of the District, Name of the City, Email-id, Mobile Number.
- After filling all the required details, click on the proceed button.
- The registration for training partners will complete on the portal.
Aseem portal helps skilled people to find sustainable and suitable opportunities for work and to earn their livelihood. To recruit skilled employees helps to boost business competitiveness and economic growth. Portal visions to strengthen the career path of a person. The portal helps a person to attain relevant and necessary industry skills important for the job. Exploring the emerging job opportunities coming in the future. It’s a useful portable which enables us to match the job which a person is looking for.