The scheme was launched in February 2018 for the event of working women especially from the poor section of the society. Under this scheme, eligible applicants can avail discount on a two-wheeler purchase of up to a maximum of fifty or Rs.25,000 whichever is lower. Applications are often submitted at the respective corporation zonal offices between June 20 and Independence Day either by registered mail or face to face, says the official release.
Below is that the Amma Scooter Plan form filling process and the way to download the Amma 2-Wheeler Scheme application form:
Procedure to use Online Amma Two Wheeler Scheme form 2020
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Amma Two Wheeler Scheme i.e. http://www.tamilnadumahalir.org/.
You can collect it freed from cost available in the least Block Offices, Urban Local Body Offices, and therefore the Collectorates.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the choice “Application Form Download” button.
Step 3- form pages are going to be displayed on the screen and download the appliance form “Rural” or “urban” as your location.
Take a printout of the appliance form and skim all details carefully.
Step 4- Fill the appliance form and undergo the respective Block Offices or Urban Local Body Offices face to face otherwise you can post it through Speed or registered mail.
Step 5- Each of those offices will have a fanatical counter to simply accept the appliance from 10 am to five pm on all working days.
Step 6- a singular application number is going to be provided and therefore the acknowledgment receipt is going to be filled in and signed. make sure you take the acknowledgment receipt.
Required Document for Amma Two Wheeler Scooty Scheme
Important Document to use Online
- Proof aged (Date of Birth)
- Proof of Residence (EPIC card/DL/Aadhaar Card/Utility bills within the applicant’s name)
- Driving Licence or Learner’s Licence Registration (LLR) issued by the competent authority.
- Income certificate issued by the employer or should be self-attested.
- Proof of employment issued by the Employer/Organization/Project Head/Society just in case of salaried or wage employment.
- Aadhaar card.
- Proof of educational qualification or appearance of 8th standard exam (SSLC, Transfer Certificate, etc.).
- Passport size photograph.
- Proof to determine your membership of priority category, wherever applicable.
- Community certificate (in case of SC or ST)
- Differently-abled ID issued by the competent authority.
- Invoice quotation or Proforma Invoice of the vehicle.
Eligibility for Amma two-wheeler scheme
- The eligibility criterion aged was 18 years to 40 years initially. The upper regulation was revised to 45 years last year in order that more women can avail the scheme
- To benefit from the scheme one has got to be a native of Tamil Nadu and be residing within the state
- The candidate should be used for a wage or some livelihood activity either individually or during a group
- The candidate should skills to ride a two-wheeler. they need to point out a legitimate two-Wheeler driver’s license or a learner’s license
- The annual income of an applicant shouldn’t be quite Rs 2,50,000/-
- The applicant should have appeared for sophistication 8th exams. Both those that passed and people who failed are eligible
Objectives of Amma Two Wheeler Scheme 2020
The scheme is aimed toward helping working women buy gearless/auto-geared two-wheelers. It also helps disabled women buy retrofitted vehicles.
Stating that Amma had implemented several schemes for the security and well being of girls , right from their birth to adulthood, Panneerselvam said this scheme, envisioned by the late leader, was for people’s welfare and development.
The subsidized scooter scheme for working women is an electoral promise lately to Jayalalithaa.
The government increased the subsidy component under the scheme from Rs 20,000 to Rs 25,000.
A total of Rs 25,000 or 50% cost of the two-wheeler would be provided as subsidy during this scheme. just in the case of disabled women, the subsidy amount would be Rs 31,250 per person.
Applicable to all or any rural and concrete areas of Tamil Nadu.
Subsidy to be directly credited to the beneficiaries checking account.
Differently-Abled women can avail retro-fitted three-wheeler scooter