Aatm Nirbhar Yojana the scheme is being launched by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi. As you know in today’s life to be self-dependent is somewhat difficult, so to help the people of the country to make them dependent on themselves, the Prime Minister launched this scheme. Under this scheme, every citizen of India will get benefited, not a particular state or caste, but the whole of India which includes every state and people living there. The main aim to launch this scheme is to build a self-dependent, simple, and prosperous life. The scheme is under The Central Government. The official website of this scheme is https://www.pmindia.gov.in/. The scheme’s starting date is 12th May 2020. And which is still active.
This scheme was launched by the Government to overcome the pandemic situation of the Corona Virus, during this tough situation of the country the people of the country have faced a lot of problems, regarding food, money, etc. So after watching such situations in India, The Prime Minister of India launched this scheme, to make India Aatm Nirbhar. The PM announced that under this scheme special economic and comprehensive package of Rs 20 lakh crore, which is equivalent to 10% of India’s GDP, to fight by the pandemic situation of Covid-19. And in this way, the PM will solve the economic and social problems of the people living over the state, and faced a lot during this phase. To become India a self-reliant and not depend on anyone else. Under this scheme, the PM also filled up the 5 pillars of this scheme they are- Economy, Infrastructure, System, Vibrant Demography, and Demand.
This scheme will help in increasing investment in Public Health and also other health sources and to prepare India for the future pandemic situation. Under this scheme, also improvement of Technology and also with Equity post-COVID also derived. This directly or indirectly involves daily workers, farmers, laborers, etc.
*Benefits of Aatm Nirbhar Yojana:-
• Aatm Nirbhar Yojana will help in the evolution of the Indian economy to set up back after the pandemic situation of Covid-19, this package will help India to set up the economy focus on land, labor, liquidity, and laws and will benefit farmers, workers, taxpayers, MSMEs, and cottage industry.
• This package will also help the small-scale industry, home industry, and also MSMEs, which includes the cottage industry also, which is considered to be the source of income for Crores of people living over India.
• This package is also for the people who pay taxes regularly on time and also for the farmers who use to work in every weather conditions, without seeing any profit and loss in there bu
• The citizens who buy the local brand products as per there need and also from that many people are being benefited.
• Also the youngsters who will be able to self-reliant by doing their jobs and also with the help of the scheme.
*To whom this scheme will be helpful:-
• Poor citizen of the country
• Migrant labor
• Animal keeper
• Organized and Unorganized Sector Individuals
• Cottage industries
• Small industry • Middle class industry
*Ares where it will be beneficial:-
• To the workers over small scale industries.
• To motivate to start up with the new business.
• Will be beneficial to the agriculture system and the supply system and also have a good financial system.
• To provide a good investment opportunities.
*Eligibility Criteria for Aatmanirbhar Yojana:-
To be an eligible for the Aatmanirbhar Yojana is as follow
• Firstly the Candidate needs to be the citizen of India.
• The candidate should be from the lower caste like SC/ST.
• The candidate financial income should be low. • The Candidate should be a worker in any of the related f
*Objective of Aatmanirbhar Yojana:-
The main objective of this scheme is to help the people of India who have faced a lot in the pandemic situation of Covid-19, in India. The people have faced lots of financial crises to overcome this situation. The country itself has been going through life-threatening illnesses like Polio, TB, Malnutrition, before and after this Covid-19 situation so the economic rate of India got very low, after this situation so the Government to overcome this situation made this Yojana. There are mainly 5 things important to overcome the financial crises i.e Economy, a better infrastructure, proper maintenance of System, Demography, and also Demand supply chain.
Application Form (Aatm Nirbhar Yojana)
The toll-free number for this Yojana is 8448440632. To take benefit of this scheme it should apply online also as per your requirement criteria, by visiting the site and fill the details as required, and by through offline method, you can visit any of the banks.